martes, 25 de octubre de 2011

Surprise Visit

This past Thursday night I was awoken by a strange phone call from my brother telling me to go look outside. Thinking he was crazy but wanting him to leave me alone, I go outside and guess who is standing outside my front door? Tony and Erin!!!!! How about the most incredible surprise ever, right!??! They stayed through the weekend and left Monday morning. We packed so much into the weekend, yet it was so much fun. My heart aches for them now, but it was the greatest weekend. I haven't laughed that much in a long time, and it was so encouraging to have them here with me in my little pocket of the world here. I could go on for paragraphs about how much I loved having my siblings here with me this weekend!

I have a friend at home who is having a baby any day this week or at least by next Monday. Please keep her in your prayers as she is in her final days :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario